Download My Free Ebook
CULTURE MAKER - The Young Dads Guide To Leadership
Learn the 7 strategies every dad needs to lead where it matters — the stuff your dad wasn't taught but you need to know.
"A MUST READ FOR EVERY DAD"
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Whether you’re married, separated, divorced or de facto —
We can all lead where it matters
Not every leader is a dad — but all dads are called to lead. We get a lot of things wrong. Whilst some things can't be fixed, we can all create environments where people flourish — that's what Leading Where It Matters is all about.
Hi, i'm Mike Edwards, I have 6 kids, and i've fostered 37 more — based on the maths alone, I’ve probably made more parenting mistakes then most.
My wife and I also run a charitable trust that helps young families.
That charity, serves predominantly young mums — whereas Leading Where It Matters, is for dads, young and old.
Leading Where It Matters is for you if:
- You want to lead well at work — and home
- You're not a perfect dad — but you have high standards for yourself and pursue excellence
- You want to lead — even when you feel disqualified
- You want to grow a business, and follow your dream — but also give your kids enough time
- You'd benefit from weekly inspiration in your inbox — or via youtube and podcast
I know what it’s like to carry the burden of a business — along-side worrying I’m not spending enough time with my kids.
We all want things to be better
That’s why leaders lead
To be a parent is to be a leader, and the great news is — the very best leadership principles have very good application at home.
Leading Where It Matters is dedicated to helping dads lead well at home, and work.
Get This Leadership Inspiration In Your Inbox
Join The Email Group